After a very busy summer, with the wife and kids back in school, I got to head down to the basement. The goal before the narrow gauge convention was to get the rockwork and other scenery finished on the upper level. I started the last section of scenery last June and I wanted the upper level done.Here is just a grab shot. I thought I'd try out my new phone for the photo, as you can tell I still need more practice. However, since I haven't posted anything in quite a while, it's better than nothing. This is just the first paint wash, I will do three to four more to get the final color. Right now it looks a bit leprous. Once the rockwork is finished I will start adding ground cover and trees.